Monday, March 2, 2009

My last holiday

My last holiday was two days short trip to camp at Windang Park with my two children and few friends. We were in three families.

Each family had their own tend and ours was the smaller one. Wasn't that nice as I thought would be because the weather didn't help much. Just a couple hours after assembling the tend, started to rain and the wind was so strong that snapped one side of the tend. So we end up sleeping in the humidity and with the tend almost in our heads.

Next morning was a beautiful sunny day but again in afternoon another blast came to the camp.
The second night wasn't that restful as I wished so I left with my children in the next morning before everybody else. I was so tired that I spent the whole weekend resting.

The good was that, besides the weather, my children could enjoyed the trip without noticed my stress or my tiredness.

1 comment: