Monday, May 25, 2009

My Holidays

My holidays

On my two weeks holidays I had "ups" and "downs". The "down" was that in the first week my daughter and I were sick. We spent all week at home, especially in bed. My little boy wasn't very happy as we couldn't play with him.

On Easter Sunday my children and I went to my mum's place and all together went to look for the Easter Eggs in her garden. The Children had a lot of fun.

The second week was much better and the best part was the last Saturday of the holidays when we went to Easter Show! We saw how the company "Dairy Farmers" milk the cows and watched the horses parade. The children had heaps of fun. They went on a train ride, car ride and pony ride. Breno, my little boy enjoyed the walk at the nursery where we saw and patted the lambs, the piglets and others baby animals.It was a great day!

Our hodlidays were fully worth it as we did not have to worry about "the clock" and we could do whatever we wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment